GLOBAL BUSINESS CONTINUITY CONSULTING LEADERS
Avalution provides business continuity and IT disaster recovery solutions to help your organization achieve the right level of resilience. Our business continuity consulting services include turnkey program design and implementation, assessments, outsourcing, and more.
If you’re ready to get hands-on help to build or improve your business continuity program, please book a meeting with our team today.
BUSINESS CONTINUITY CONSULTING SERVICES
We help organizations build strong business continuity programs.
We can help in the following ways:
Building a Business Continuity Program
This is our most popular service, where we build (or optimize) your business continuity program so that it’s focused on your strategic goals, measurable, and constantly improving. This service is ideal for organizations that do not have business continuity expertise in-house. In those situations, we even train a member of your staff to maintain the program long-term.
IT Disaster Recovery
We help your IT group establish clear recovery priorities for key applications, and then identify recovery strategies that match both the organization’s requirements and their budget. Finally, we help document recovery plans and conduct extensive IT recovery exercises to remediate gaps and ensure alignment between business requirements and IT capabilities.
Program Assessment and Audit
We conduct business continuity program assessments based on our proprietary assessment process – it’s designed to quickly identify the root causes of a struggling program so you can focus on improvement. In addition, we conduct audits using all the common business continuity standards, including ISO 22301, NFPA 1600, NCEMA 7000, and the FFIEC IT Handbook for US financial institutions.
Program coaching is a unique service we offer to business continuity professionals looking to take their career and program, to the next level. Schedule a strategy session with our team to learn more about our business continuity coaching service offering.
For a fraction of the cost of an in-house business continuity team, our experts will maintain and improve your program over the long-term, connecting it to the organization’s strategy and objectives. We also help drive an effective response to disruptions.
Are you ready to get hands-on help to quickly get results?
WHAT YOU’LL GET
Everything we do is focused on two outcomes: CLARITY on the risks the organization faces and CONFIDENCE in its ability to recover.
Regardless of the business continuity consulting services we provide, we’ll deliver:
- A comprehensive business continuity program that is aligned to international standards, your regulatory requirements, and your customer requirements;
- A business continuity program that is focused on the strategic priorities of the organization;
- A quantified view of your risk and exposure – across your organization and into your suppliers;
- Accountability across the business to drive the program forward; and
- Efficiency – we won’t waste your time, or the time of business leaders who participate in the program.
In addition, you’ll get an active partner to solve your biggest business continuity challenges. Are you ready to get started?
WE CAN HELP IF YOU’RE…
- Aware that business continuity planning is about more than a plan, but don’t want to over engineer it.
- Ready to build (or evolve) your program so it lasts long after you’ve moved to a new role.
- Sick of poor involvement from executives and weak accountability throughout the organization.
- Reliable and quick to connect if you have questions or concerns.
WE’RE EASY AND RISK-FREE
We understand that engaging with a consulting firm is a leap of faith. So, here is how we’ve made it easy and risk-free:
- Schedule a call below so one of our consultants can discuss if we can help you.
- If we can help, we’ll walk you through a detailed proposal of how we can help, the results you’ll get, and the timing.
- If you’re ready to get started, you’ll be assigned a single point of contact from Avalution that you can engage for everything you need.
- Through the entire engagement – if you’re not happy, we’ll either fix it or you don’t pay. That’s our guarantee.
OUR IDEAL CLIENT…
- Has a driving need for business continuity – usually that comes from either the board, audit, or your customers.
- Is ready to try new approaches and believes in common sense over complicated methodologies.
- Wants to have a GREAT business continuity program, as measured by their executives’ confidence level and a proven ability to respond to disruptions.
- Wants to hire us because of our proven approach to making business continuity work in any organization.
- Is open to having some fun in the process.